Saying slurs is bad because it’s racist!
Of COURSE it’s racist!
Everyone knows why it’s racist, it’s because the words are racist because they are!
Saying ‘nigger’ is ontologically inseparable from hating, demeaning or deprecating black people!
WHY DON’T YOU GET IT IT’S LITERALLY RACIST, YOU’RE AN IDIOT FOR NOT GETTING THAT IT’S RACIST BECAUSE IT’S RACIST!
Everyone knows that it literally causes harm because it does and literally makes you racist because it is and I’m going to get irate to cover up that at the end of this line of questioning I have actually no logic to back this up other than that ‘racist people say it’ and ‘racist people say it while being oppressive so saying it is oppression’ and I don’t want to look straight into that light and see it illuminating that I’m retarded so I’m going to pretend that not being retarded and indoctrinated makes you STEWPID & WRAYCIST!
Niggers call themselves niggers (niggas) 6 gazillion times per day.
But if anyone else does it, it be rayciss n shie
Religions can be like that.
Yeah that’s really the issue, especially with how they treat their creed as objective, even to the point of retardedly using words like ‘accurate’ to refer to what is more approved, or equating being a good boy with being intelligence
The issue is that they’re too far up their own ass to realize it is a religion that they’re following, and assume that beliefs that are ‘secular’ are exempt from the rules applicable to beliefs that diverge from mainstream soyence