I know people, huh! White people!

wm-999.avif\


Wondering if you guys have ever experienced the burden.

I have, and it’s incredibly interesting every time. Annoying, yeah, but you end up doing things you wouldn’t normally do. Something unlocks within you, or at least within me.

“What do we do? We’re lost here. This is your existence, isn’t it?”

I grew up in a majority minority area. I’ve moved, and it still happens. My blackie neighbor got shot by his baby momma some years ago, I rushed over with my kit, he turns to me.

"What do I do?


I just find it so strange, that despite the constant signaling against whites that they do this in any enviornment once the tension reaches a certain point. There exists an understanding that the white man lives in that tension, in the adventure. Similarly, white people love to act as if they have nothing to do with it, and stand up all the same. Somebody has to do something.

Whites make up the majority of all emergency responders, no matter the makeup of the local enviornment. A call, confusion. A “get here now” and they’re there.

Yeah. It does feel that way.

You know, I have expressed the notion that, despite allegations of raycizzums, zogbots might actually be some of the biggest nig lovers out there.

I mean, they try to save them froom themselves and attempt (in vain) to keep nig areas clean.

Race aside, I find it humorous that years of training to be a medic just boils down to preventing idiots from dying too early.