Would you rather be friends with a coal burner who hates trannies, or a tranny who hates niggers?

I ask because:

I have lost count of how many times I have gone to a so-called “le keyed far right chud account”…

Only for every single post to be about low-brow, low-effort, lowest common denominator punching bags.

“muh ebil trannies”

“muh ebil faggots”

“muh ebil foids”

“muh leftists”

Not a single post about kikes or niggers in sight, presumably because those are “protected species”, so to speak.

It makes me genuinely suspect that right wingers hate the symptoms of kikery more than kikery itself.

“Our greatest ally n shie, nigger!”

It kind of reminds me of how leftists kvetch about “fashizum” and go around saying “punch muh nozis”, despite the fact that “fashizum” has been dead and buried for 81 years.

Leftists kvetch about the corpse of fashizum to distract themselves from the fact that capitalism OWNS their pathetic asses.

It is easier to attack a corpse punching bag than it is to attack your ruler.

And the same thing happens on the right. They kvetch about the punching bags listed above to distract themselves from the fact that circumcised individuals OWN their asses.

You’re mine, bitch!

But anyway, that brings me back to my question:

Coal burner who hates trannies, or a troon who hates niggers?

The preferred answer would be “both can go to hell”, but that is also the most boring answer.

So you have to pick one.

You’re getting a bit close to home with this one.

Moved to NFP

Whoops. Sorry.

I did not look at which hole I as posting in.